CENTRE SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME (CSSS)
- Scheme by MHRD which provides financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families to pursue higher studies.
- The parental income ceiling slab fixed by the GOI is Rs. 6 lacs at present. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of the result of Senior Secondary Examination (class XII) of 10+2 pattern or equivalent.
- The scholarship is distributed among pass outs of Science, Commerce and Humanities streams in the ratio of 3:2:1
- The 768 fresh scholarships per annum as pert state quota are awarded for graduate/ postgraduate studies in colleges and universities and for professional courses such as Medical, Engineering etc.
- 12th pass outs are provided Rs.10000/- per year at graduation level for the first three years and Rs.20000/- per year at post graduation level.
- The students having obtained 80th percentile and above are eligible for applying for the scholarship
Website Designed, Developed and Hosted by National Informatics Centre, Jammu & Kashmir.
Contents on this website provided and maintained by Directorate of School Education Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir